Sometimes some of your projects may not require any testing itself and they may be in need of only Azure Boards, in that case you may very well turn off the AzureRepos for the...
- Changing states from one category to another category in a Azure DevOps Agile Process template
- Hiding any state in the Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
- Deleting a state in the Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
- Editing & Renaming States in Agile Process template in Azure DevOps
- Adding new states to Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)