Organization Settings for Azure DevOps can be found at the bottom of the page for very Organization. Incase if the link is missing or not found, then the user might not have required level...
About the Author
Shan is an expert in DevOps processes, Azure DevOps, Azure, Kubernetes, Containers & DevSecOps practices/tools.
- [SOLVED] SonarQube: “UNABLE_TO_GET_ISSUER_CERT_LOCALLY”
- CloudFlare DNS Wrong IPs
- How to turn off proxy in CloudFlare
- What is the difference between Proxied and DNS Only?
- Change repository from public to private in GitHub
- Moving Outlook icons mail, calendar from side to bottom of the folder pane
- Azure Trial Subscription | Features | Always Free Services