Error: You don’t have sufficient permissions to create a new project.Please contact the organization administrator for the support Solution: This occurs when a user is not part of any project in that Azure DevOps...
- Solved: Not able to export TestCases using Offline Execution in AzureDevOps
- Solution: Failed to create Release Artifact Directory – Azure DevOps
- YAML: Using a Private Pool in Build definition | AzureDevOps
- How to generate GUID for an Azure DevOps Task?
- Scanning .NET Application using FortifySCA from AzureDevOps
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)