Issue: VS402939: Release with ID XXX does not exist Solution: The reason is simple, you may get this error when the Release has been deleted or has not been created or you don’t have...
About the Author
Shan is an expert in DevOps processes, Azure DevOps, Azure, Kubernetes, Containers & DevSecOps practices/tools.
- [SOLVED] SonarQube: “UNABLE_TO_GET_ISSUER_CERT_LOCALLY”
- CloudFlare DNS Wrong IPs
- How to turn off proxy in CloudFlare
- What is the difference between Proxied and DNS Only?
- Change repository from public to private in GitHub
- Moving Outlook icons mail, calendar from side to bottom of the folder pane
- Azure Trial Subscription | Features | Always Free Services