Azure DevOps agents are the backbones of CI/CD process as every build or release definition needs an agent machine to run on. But process of setting up an SelfHosted Azure DevOps agent is manual...
About the Author
Shan is an expert in DevOps processes, Azure DevOps, Azure, Kubernetes, Containers & DevSecOps practices/tools.
- GitCheat Sheet for a DevOps Engineer
- SonarQube Certificate Error:”UNABLE_TO_GET_ISSUER_CERT_LOCALLY”
- CloudFlare DNS Wrong IPs
- How to turn off proxy in CloudFlare
- What is the difference between Proxied and DNS Only?
- Change repository from public to private in GitHub
- Moving Outlook icons mail, calendar from side to bottom of the folder pane