This error usually occurs when you try to deploy an IIS app when the app is still up and running. Sometimes just redeploying it from Azure Devops would deploy it without any issues. But...
About the Author
Shan is an expert in DevOps processes, Azure DevOps, Azure, Kubernetes, Containers & DevSecOps practices/tools.
- [SOLVED] SonarQube: “UNABLE_TO_GET_ISSUER_CERT_LOCALLY”
- CloudFlare DNS Wrong IPs
- How to turn off proxy in CloudFlare
- What is the difference between Proxied and DNS Only?
- Change repository from public to private in GitHub
- Moving Outlook icons mail, calendar from side to bottom of the folder pane
- Azure Trial Subscription | Features | Always Free Services