Sometimes it it becomes necessary to archive the repositories as too many repositories might lead to confusion and in addition it also makes the project cluttersome. Azure DevOps provides a feature called “Disable repository”...
About the Author
Shan is an expert in DevOps processes, Azure DevOps, Azure, Kubernetes, Containers & DevSecOps practices/tools.
- GitCheat Sheet for a DevOps Engineer
- SonarQube Certificate Error:”UNABLE_TO_GET_ISSUER_CERT_LOCALLY”
- CloudFlare DNS Wrong IPs
- How to turn off proxy in CloudFlare
- What is the difference between Proxied and DNS Only?
- Change repository from public to private in GitHub
- Moving Outlook icons mail, calendar from side to bottom of the folder pane