To delete resources from Azure portal, follow the below steps Step1 : Go to Azure portal Step2: Click on All resources on the left Step 3: Then select the resources you want to delete...
- What are Portfolio Backlog levels in Azure DevOps?
- Adding a new WorkItem Type in Azure DevOps Process Template
- Basic Process Templates in Azure DevOps
- How to check whether files have deployed in a particular server without having any access to it? | AzureDevOps
- Azure VM Windows UnBootable Disk Volume
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)