Let us see how to add tasks to VSTS from Excel.Instead of adding it from Azure Boards it’s easier to add it via Excel Step 1: Open Excel and Click on Team tab (By...
- VS403181: The number of tag names in the organization has exceeded the limit of 150000
- VS403113: A group with label ‘XXXXX’ already exists in page ‘Details’
- VS403221: The value ‘-1’ is not an allowed value for field ‘Priority’.
- VS403373 : An import cannot be run on this collection
- VS403309: Query WIQL text length exceeded the limit. It should contain no more than 32000 characters.
Access Levels Agile Process template Analytics Area Paths Automatic task creation Azure Active Directory Azure Boards AzureDevOps Admin Azure DevOps and Azure Active Directory Azure DevOps Issue Azure DevOps Issues AzureDevOps Project Azure DevOps Usage AzureDevOps Users Azure TestPlans Azure VM Basic License Basic Process template Billing CMMI Configurations Deleting an Organization Errors Execution Extensions Flow Global Notifications Group Rules Inherited Iterations Licensing Parameters Process Process Template Process templates Releases Scrum Shared Parameters Shared Steps StakeHolder TestCases TestPlans Test Suites Users Windows VM
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
Contact me @RamaneanTech on Twitter
- Azure Admin
- Azure Boards
- Azure DevOps Extensions
- Azure Pipelines
- Azure Repos
- Azure Storage
- Azure TestPlans
- Azure VMs
- AzureDevOps Admin
- AzureDevOps Issues
- Microsoft Flow
- REST API