1.Whether stakeholders would be able to create and edit workitems like Bug, Feature,UserStory?
Answer :Yes they would be able to create and edit workitems. Delete access is provided if they are an administrator, otherwise they won’t be have any delete access.
2. Whether Stakeholders can add tags to workitems?
Answer : No stakeholders don’t have access to add tags. To add tags a user should have a basic license. Even if stakeholder is an Administrator of the project they don’t have access to add tags
3. Whether a Stakeholder has access to queries?
Answer: Yes stakeholders have access to create and edit queries. (Note: Only Project Administrators have access to create/edit/delete Shared queries)
4. Whether a Stakeholder has access to boards and backlogs?
Answer: Yes they do have access to boards and backlogs and by default they have access to create and edit workitems also.
5. Whether Stakeholder have access to set and receive their own notifications?
Answer: Yes they do have access to set their own notifications and also they can also customize it
6. Stakeholders and Agile tools?
Answer : Stakeholders don’t have access to Agile tools like Kanban boards, portfolio management etc.,
7. Does stakeholders have access to Repos?
Answer: No. They do have access to Repos. They can’t see the repos and also they won’t be able to see any files inside the repos also. But they would be able to initiate builds if someone has created it.
8. Whether Stakeholder has create and edit Builds?
Answer: No, they dont have access to create and edit Builds.
9. Does a Stakeholder can initiate builds?
Answer: Yes Stakeholder can initiate builds but they dont have access to edit and create builds
10. Can Stakeholder can access Wikis?
Yes Stakeholders can read Wikis but they dont have access to contribute to Wikis. Incase if you think they need to have write access the only way is to make their license upgraded to “Basic”
11. Does a Stakeholder can create and edit Dashboards?
Answer: No a stakeholder won’t have access to create,edit or delete dashboards but they still have access to view the dashboards
12. Whether a stakeholder has access to see TestPlans?
Answer : No, they don’t have access to see TestPlans or execute TestCases. But they can see the TestCases associated with a UserStory.
13. Does a Stakeholder has access to execute Testcases?
Answer: No, they won’t be able to execute TestCases. They also won’t be able to see TestPlans.But still they will be able to see “TestCases”
14. Whether a Stakeholder can log Bugs?
Answer : They have access to create,edit and delete workitems. Since Bug is workitem they would able to create, edit and log Bugs
15. Whether a Stakeholder can approve Releases?
Answer : Yes they have access to Approve Releases