This error usually comes up when you are using a PAT token to access the agent pools of AzureDevOps. This is mainly due to the reason that PAT token doesn’t have the required access...
About the Author
Shan is an expert in DevOps processes, Azure DevOps, Azure, Kubernetes, Containers & DevSecOps practices/tools.
- [SOLVED] SonarQube: “UNABLE_TO_GET_ISSUER_CERT_LOCALLY”
- CloudFlare DNS Wrong IPs
- How to turn off proxy in CloudFlare
- What is the difference between Proxied and DNS Only?
- Change repository from public to private in GitHub
- Moving Outlook icons mail, calendar from side to bottom of the folder pane
- Azure Trial Subscription | Features | Always Free Services