Here in a series of posts I will be explaining about how to migrate Requirements,TestCases,Defects from QC to VSTS. Here is a overall architecture of the method which I followed Tools & Software I...
- New Branch link from WorkItem page in Azure DevOps not working
- Not able to create new TFVC repository in Azure DevOps
- TF400948: A Git repository with the name XXXX already exists.
- TF400916: The current configuration is not valid for this feature
- TF400813: Resource not available for anonymous access (or) User is not authorized to access this resource
Access Levels Analytics Area Paths Automatic task creation Azure Active Directory Azure Boards AzureDevOps Admin Azure DevOps and Azure Active Directory Azure DevOps Issue Azure DevOps Issues AzureDevOps Project Azure DevOps Usage AzureDevOps Users Azure TestPlans Azure VM Basic License Billing CMMI Configurations Deleting an Organization Errors Execution Extensions Flow Global Notifications Group Rules Inherited Iterations Licensing Parameters Process Process Template Process templates Releases Scrum Shared Parameters Shared Steps StakeHolder TestCases TestPlans Test Suites TF400813 Users VS30063 Windows VM
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
Contact me @RamaneanTech on Twitter
- Azure Admin
- Azure Boards
- Azure DevOps Extensions
- Azure Pipelines
- Azure Repos
- Azure Storage
- Azure TestPlans
- Azure VMs
- AzureDevOps Admin
- AzureDevOps Issues
- Microsoft Flow
- REST API