AreaPaths inside AzureDevOps is generally used to differentiate between different teams that work on a project. Generally the teams inside a project may look something like the one shown below You may need to...
- Analytics Views not showing in Azure DevOps
- History details is outdated. Please save your changes, revert them, or refresh to see the latest details – Azure DevOps
- User XXXX cannot be mentioned in Bug/Epic/Feature/Task/UserStory
- The identity value for the field ‘Assigned To’ is an unknown identity
- The field ‘State’ contains the value ‘XXXX’ that is not in the list of supported values – AzureDevOps
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)