Sometimes some of your projects may not require any testing itself and they may be in need of only Azure Repos and Azure Boards, in that case you may very well turn off the...
- What are Portfolio Backlog levels in Azure DevOps?
- Adding a new WorkItem Type in Azure DevOps Process Template
- Basic Process Templates in Azure DevOps
- How to check whether files have deployed in a particular server without having any access to it? | AzureDevOps
- Azure VM Windows UnBootable Disk Volume
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)