Sometimes you may get an error like this during Builds Access to E:\Agent\ _work\SourceRootMapping\a3e8a148-c63b-458b-bb1c-9737aaf25169\107\SourceFolder.json is denied The reason you get an error may be due to any of these Agent has been started and...
- Solved: Not able to export TestCases using Offline Execution in AzureDevOps
- Solution: Failed to create Release Artifact Directory – Azure DevOps
- YAML: Using a Private Pool in Build definition | AzureDevOps
- How to generate GUID for an Azure DevOps Task?
- Scanning .NET Application using FortifySCA from AzureDevOps
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)