This error occurs when you are trying to add some comment or something to the Pull Request which has been already created and this can be easily fixed by adding appropriate permissions to the...
About the Author
Shan is an expert in DevOps processes, Azure DevOps, Azure, Kubernetes, Containers & DevSecOps practices/tools.
- [SOLVED] SonarQube: “UNABLE_TO_GET_ISSUER_CERT_LOCALLY”
- CloudFlare DNS Wrong IPs
- How to turn off proxy in CloudFlare
- What is the difference between Proxied and DNS Only?
- Change repository from public to private in GitHub
- Moving Outlook icons mail, calendar from side to bottom of the folder pane
- Azure Trial Subscription | Features | Always Free Services