As you know AzureDevOps Process templates can be edited and modified for each AzureDevOps Organization. Some might have thought about whether we can rename state “Closed” for tasks and userstories to something meaningful like...
- Changing states from one category to another category in a Azure DevOps Agile Process template
- Hiding any state in the Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
- Deleting a state in the Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
- Editing & Renaming States in Agile Process template in Azure DevOps
- Adding new states to Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)