To see the default subscriptions or notifications in Azure DevOps follow the below steps Step 1: Go to Organization Settings Step 2: Click on Global Notifications Step 3: Click on Default Subscriptions (You will...
- What are Portfolio Backlog levels in Azure DevOps?
- Adding a new WorkItem Type in Azure DevOps Process Template
- Basic Process Templates in Azure DevOps
- How to check whether files have deployed in a particular server without having any access to it? | AzureDevOps
- Azure VM Windows UnBootable Disk Volume
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)