No! Exactly not as there are lot of organizations around the world that are still using Azure DevOps and they have got more comfortable with Azure DevOps as it’s one stop solution for Requirements...
About the Author
Shan is an expert in DevOps processes, Azure DevOps, Azure, Kubernetes, Containers & DevSecOps practices/tools.
- GitCheat Sheet for a DevOps Engineer
- SonarQube Certificate Error:”UNABLE_TO_GET_ISSUER_CERT_LOCALLY”
- CloudFlare DNS Wrong IPs
- How to turn off proxy in CloudFlare
- What is the difference between Proxied and DNS Only?
- Change repository from public to private in GitHub
- Moving Outlook icons mail, calendar from side to bottom of the folder pane