The below steps will help you to scan any .NET application for SAST using FortifySCA from AzureDevOps Prerequisites: 1.Fortify SCA needs to be installed Step1: Go to Pipelines and Click on Pipelines Step2 :...
- Scanning .NET Application using FortifySCA from AzureDevOps
- Installing Fortify extension on AzureDevOps
- MSBuild is not recognized as an internal or external command – Fortify SCA – Azure DevOps
- Copy Files task – The specified Network password is not correct |AzureDevOps
- App Center & Azure DevOps Issue with Git fetch failed with exit code 128
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)