Sometimes when you are running Maven from command line or from Maven in AzureDevOps you may get an error like say No compiler is provided in the Environment? Perhaps you are running on a...
- Changing states from one category to another category in a Azure DevOps Agile Process template
- Hiding any state in the Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
- Deleting a state in the Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
- Editing & Renaming States in Agile Process template in Azure DevOps
- Adding new states to Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)