This issue occurs mainly due to authorizations to Azure DevOps repository being not proper (Mostly credentials issue) Follow the below steps to resolve the issue Step 1: Go to AzureDevOps Organization Step 2: And...
- Scanning .NET Application using FortifySCA from AzureDevOps
- Installing Fortify extension on AzureDevOps
- MSBuild is not recognized as an internal or external command – Fortify SCA – Azure DevOps
- Copy Files task – The specified Network password is not correct |AzureDevOps
- App Center & Azure DevOps Issue with Git fetch failed with exit code 128
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)