Let us see how to delete a project in AzureDevOps in the below steps (Only Administrators can delete a project, not all will have access to delete AzureDevOps) Step 1: Go to Organization Settings...
- Changing states from one category to another category in a Azure DevOps Agile Process template
- Hiding any state in the Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
- Deleting a state in the Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
- Editing & Renaming States in Agile Process template in Azure DevOps
- Adding new states to Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)