By default all AzureDevOps accounts are set by UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) irrespective of what zones they are hosted in. Even if you migrate from TFS to AzureDevOps you will be still in UTC...
- Changing states from one category to another category in a Azure DevOps Agile Process template
- Hiding any state in the Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
- Deleting a state in the Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
- Editing & Renaming States in Agile Process template in Azure DevOps
- Adding new states to Agile Process template in AzureDevOps
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)