To change the Organization’s owner in AzureDevOps you need to have administration access or you should be the owner of the organization. Follow the below steps as shown Step 1: Go to Organization Settings...
- Scanning .NET Application using FortifySCA from AzureDevOps
- Installing Fortify extension on AzureDevOps
- MSBuild is not recognized as an internal or external command – Fortify SCA – Azure DevOps
- Copy Files task – The specified Network password is not correct |AzureDevOps
- App Center & Azure DevOps Issue with Git fetch failed with exit code 128
Shan is an AzureDevOps Expert who has worked on VSTS, TFS and Azure DevOps for the past 7+ years..
(@Ramanean on Twitter)